JR Pridham Services Ltd (JRP) have been providing specialist MEICA related services since 1987 and together with expert knowledge and widespread industry experience coupled with an excellent Health & Safety record we continue to provide cost effective quality solutions and services across the following core disciplines:
Specialist Solutions for Industry
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Systems & Telemetry Integration
- Instrumentation & Control
- WaSP’ family of process optimisation solutions (Tankered Waste Reception, Wastewater Sludge Management & Control, Auto Decanting, Cake Loading, etc)
- iValve (valve and actuator solutions / services & technical support)
- Fabrication and additional support works to include minor civils, etc.
Click on our Clients page to see a selection of JRP customers.
JRP are proud to announce the addition of iValve – a trusted brand name in the supply of specialist valves, actuators, bespoke solutions and services. JRP can now supply all your valve / actuator needs as well as integrate a complete one-stop solution with in-house installation and integration services. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please click on the logo to find out more.
Whether working as a part of a team in an alliance partnership, within a Framework Agreement or directly engaged by the end user, our clients can be assured that the greatest care and attention to detail will ensure costs are kept to a minimum, workmanship and quality standards are upheld and delivery to agreed timescales is achieved.
Please note any ‘WaSP’ support / maintenance related enquiries should be sent to email@example.com
For more information on JR Pridham Services please visit our main website http://www.
JR Pridham Services Ltd is registered at Companies House. Registration No. 3716794